Appearance Settings, Edit Settings, Proxy Settings, and Notification Configurations. Click Settings on the menu bar or use the shortcut key
ctrl(⌘) + , to open the Settings page.
The editor supports appearance configuration and code editor habits and styles.
- Theme: dark, light
- Font size
- Line spacing
- Automatically save when editing files
- Automatically save all files during compilation
- Automatically compile Mini Program when files are saved
- Automatic Folding
- Use Space to replace Tab
- Code thumbnail
- Always open file in new tab
- Ignore Windows style carriage returns when comparing file content with Git.
- Tab size
If "Always Open File in New Tabs" is checked, then when you click on a file in the editor directory tree, the file will always be opened in a new tab instead of being opened in a temporary tab.
You can configure to not use a proxy, or use a system proxy, or use a custom proxy.
You can set whether to receive system messages, developer community messages, and monitor alarm messages.