August 18, 2017
1. Updated the QQ number of chat group.
June 28, 2017
1. [Mini Program] When creating a card/coupon, the developer can configure the custom cell as the Mini Program's path to allow users to be redirected from Cards & Offers to the Mini Program to use the coupon. See fields in "Create Card/Coupon" for details. 2. [Mini Program] Added support for receiving cards/coupons in Mini Programs and viewing cards/coupons in Official Accounts.
April 24, 2017
1. [Member Card] Updated the "Become Member Upon Payment" API and supported issuing member card and free coupons after the payment is made.
February 15, 2017
1. [Member Card] Added the Go To button in the middle of the member card to pull the field of WeChat Pay payment QR code, so that the request for payment via WeChat Pay can be initiated in the member card. 2. [Member Card] Added the Go To button in the middle of the member card and supported the fields of membership QR code and payment QR code, so that the merchant can scan the membership QR code and then initiate a payment via WeChat Pay.
January 07, 2017
1. [Coupons] Added the limit on the redemption count. The merchant can control the number of times a user can only redeem a coupon with a specific card_id. 2. [Member Card] Added the Go To button in the middle of the member card to pull the field of WeChat Pay payment QR code, so that the request for payment via WeChat Pay can be initiated in the member card. 3. [Member Card] Added the Go To button in the middle of the member card and supported the fields of membership QR code and payment QR code, so that the merchant can scan the membership QR code and then initiate a payment via WeChat Pay.
November 27, 2016
1. [Member Card] Updated the "Become Member Upon Payment" API protocol to improve the availability. The earlier version of protocol remains available. 2. [Member Card] The Activation API supported passing points synchronization events to describe the points inheritance of an existing member. 3. [Manage Cards/Coupons] The Invalidation API supported passing the reason field to describe the reason for invalidation. This field is displayed on the invalid message template.
November 27, 2016
1. [Member Card] Added the card activation component for H5 developers to develop a more streamlined card activation process, reducing the loss of members when they sign up for membership. 2. [Member Card] Added member card top-up guide. Developers can use Weixin Member Card dynamic code to enable secure top-up and payment operations.
November 11, 2016
1. [All] Improved the availability of the card/coupon receipt event. Third-party servers may receive a response package in wrong format. We will allow making three retry attempts (in minutes) in the new policy. If a third-party server crashes, we will make 10 retry attempts within 24 hours to ensure that the merchant can receive events immediately after the merchant's system recovers from a short-term failure.
October 11, 2016
1. [Member Card] Updated the "Track and Recommend" API to support giving coupon upon points change and giving coupon upon card activation.
Monday, September 19, 2016
1. [Member Card] Added the "Gift Member Card" API.
August 31, 2016
1 [All] Supported developers generating a QR code to allow users to claim multiple cards/coupons at a time. 2. [All] Standardized the redemption guidance process. It is recommended that the developer call the "Query Code" API to check the code status before calling the Redemption API. 3. [All] Optimized the "Query Code" API, added the can_consume field in the return message to notify the developer whether the coupon can be redeemed, and supported querying the code status.
August 16, 2016
1. [Member Card] Allowed developers to control whether to send the system message template when there is a change in the points/balance. 2. [Member Card] Supported merchants setting a member card to allow users to modify activation information. 3. [Member Card] Allowed developers to customize the information category (custom_field) name.
June 20, 2016
1. [Member Card] Supported invoking the payment code in the "Create/Update Member Card" API to further expand the feature of member card in WeChat Pay. 2. [Member Card] Upgraded the Activate with One Tap API to allow merchants to set URL to link with existing members, set custom options, and configure redirection of users to the merchant page after then enter the activation information. 3. [Member Card] Added the "Become Member Upon Payment" API to allow developers to configure a merchant ID for auto issuance of member card to users who make the payment.
June 06, 2016
[All] "Create/Update Card/Coupon" API supports setting the field of "All Stores" where the card/coupon is available, so that any changes to the stores will be synced to the cards/coupons that are available in "All Stores".
April 16, 2016
[Friend's Coupons] A new friend's coupon is only issued 5 days before it takes effect; otherwise it is not available.
February 16, 2016
1 [Coupons] Allowed developers to pass article details when creating coupons. 2. [Friend's Coupons] Coupon title combination varies with different conditions entered by the developer. 3. [Friend's Coupons] Developers can specify the validity, such as Monday 10:00-20:59, or Monday to Friday 10:00-20:59.
December 27, 2015
1. [Friend's Coupons] Added the "Whitelist" API for friend's coupons to allow users to claim shared coupons that are not approved. Such coupons are available only to users in the whitelist. 2. [Friend's Coupons] Added the sandbox mechanism for testing friend's coupons. Developers who create coupons that fall outside the supported categories can test the creation and receipt of shared coupons via the sandbox test account. 3. [Friend's Coupons] Added "Increase coupon Inventory Balance" API and "Top Up coupon Token Account" API to allow developers to increase the coupon inventory balance, and top up and manage the coupon token account. 4. [Friend's Coupons] Supported creating friend's coupons with use conditions, such as "Amount-based coupon", "Category-specific coupon", and "Using with other coupons is not allowed".
December 2, 2015
1. [Friend's Coupons] Shared coupons and cash coupons are uniformly named as xxx CNY Price-Reduction coupon, where xxx indicates the coupon amount. 2. [Friend's Coupons] Renamed the gift coupon as exchange coupon. Such coupon is uniformly named as Hand Sanitizer (product name) + 1 (quantity) + Bottle (unit), corresponding to gift_name, gift_num, and gift_unit.